Samson G-Track USB Condenser Microphone with Audio Interface
Samson’s G-Track is the total solution for taking you from inspiration to finished tracks. As the world’s first USB condenser microphone with a built-in audio interface and mixer, G-Track allows for simultaneous stereo input and gain control of vocals and guitar, bass, or keyboard while also providing switchable stereo, mono, and computer monitoring through an on board headphone output. In addition, G-Track features a large 19mm diaphragm configured in a supercardioid pickup pattern to provide a smooth, flat frequency response.
G-Track is fully USB bus-powered and compliant with any Mac or PC computer. The unit works brilliantly with any DAW software program. For additional adaptability and convenience, G-Track is bundled with a heavy-duty mic stand, as well as Audio I/O and USB cables. Though ideal for the traveling musician or the project studio, G-Track’s versatile functionality can be applied to create ideal solutions for anyone who records audio, particularly podcasters, educators and business professionals.
- Large, 19mm diaphragm studio condenser microphone
- Plugs directly into any computer with a USB input, no drivers required
- Supercardioid pickup pattern
- Smooth, flat frequency response of 20Hz–16kHz
- 1/8-inch stereo input for mono instruments (guitar, bass, etc.) and stereo line level devices (MP3 players, keyboards, etc)
- 1/8-inch stereo headphone jack for no latency monitoring
- Includes desktop mic stand, mic clip, carry pouch and complete cable set (guitar cable, headphone extension, stereo line with RCA adapters and USB cable)