- Tri-capsule array—three condenser capsules inside perfectly capture any kind of sound source
- Multiple pattern selection—cardioid, stereo, omnidirectional & bidirectional
- Gain control, mute button, zero-latency headphone output
- Perfect for podcasting, voiceovers, game streaming, interviews, conference calls and music recording
- Plug ‘n play—Mac and PC compatible
The Mic of the Internet
Record and stream with unparalleled sound quality direct to your computer with Yeti, the ultimate professional USB Microphone. Yeti uses Blue’s proprietary tri-capsule technology for pristine, studio-quality broadcast sound. Featuring four different pattern settings, Yeti USB mic is ideal for podcasting, voice for YouTube, game streaming on Twitch, Skype calls, music and more.
With simple controls for headphone volume, pattern selection, instant mute and microphone gain, you’ll be recording and streaming right out of the box. The Yeti does not require any driver install; simply plug it into your computer’s USB port with the included USB cable and you’re ready to record and stream.
With its controls for headphone volume, pattern selection, instant mute and microphone gain, Yeti puts you in charge of every level of the recording and streaming process. If you are recording a loud source, simply adjust the micr
Innovative Design Makes Recording Easy
The desktop stand is designed so you can adjust and pivot the microphone in relation to the sound source, improving sound quality. Once you have it at a desired angle, you can use the set screws to secure it in place. For the ultimate desktop studio, Yeti can be removed from its base and mounted on the Radius III shockmount and/or the Compass desktop boom arm.
- Capsules: 3 condenser capsules
- Polar Patterns: cardioid, stereo, omnidirectional, bidirectional
- Frequency Response: 20Hz – 20kHz
- Sample Rate: 48kHz
- Bit Rate: 16bit
- Max SPL: 120dB (THD: 0.5% 1kHz)
- System Requirements: Windows 7, 8.1, or 10, macOS (10.10 or higher), USB 1.1/2.0/3.0