Audio-Technica AT2035 Large Diaphragm Condenser Microphone Features:
- A versatile mic
- Reliable, consistent
A versatile mic
Designed for critical home/project/professional studio applications and live performance, this side-address cardioid studio condenser delivers exceptional detail and low noise. Equipped with a switchable 80Hz highpass filter and 10dB pad, the AT2035 handles high sound pressure levels with ease.
Along with its rugged construction and high-performance specifications, the AT2035 provides an exceptional level of consistency from model to model. It comes equipped with a protective pouch and a custom shock mount.
Audio-Technica AT2035 Large-diaphragm Condenser Microphone Features:
- Large diaphragm for smooth, natural sound and low noise
- High SPL handling and wide dynamic range
- Element: Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency response: 20Hz-20kHz
- Low-frequency roll-off: 80Hz, 12dB/octave
- Impedance: 120 ohms
- Maximum input sound level: 148dB SPL, 1kHz at 1% T.H.D.; 158dB SPL, with 10dB pad (nominal)
- Switches: Flat, roll-off; 10dB pad
- Weight: 14.2 oz
- Output connector: Integral 3-pin XLRM-type
- Accessories: Shock mount for 5/8″-27 threaded stands; 5/8″-27 to 3/8″-16 threaded adapter; soft protective pouch
- Requires +48V phantom power
The Audio-Technica AT2035 gives you premium large-diaphragm condenser mic performance at an amazing price!